ONCALL Training College (OTC) now offer a greater choice for you to maintain your industry qualifications and remain up to date with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain breathing and circulation in an adult, child or infant. This course requires a theoretical and practical assessment. Content is based on Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends this training be updated annually.
Please note: Students will be required to demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills on mannequins on the ground.Make an Enquiry
OverviewNational Code HLTAID009 Delivery Mode Face-to-face Assessment Mode Classroom (Face to Face), Classroom & Online self-study (Online & Practical) Duration 4 hours (Face to Face), 1 hour + self-paced (Online & Practical) Location Surrey Hills / Nunawading / Mobile delivery (VIC)
- Basic life support
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of automatic external defibrillator
- Legal and other issues
- Cultural issues
- Debriefing and support
Method 1 – Face to Face
Length: 4 hours
Location: Surrey Hills or Nunawading
Method 2 – Online & Practical
Length: Online theory at own pace, practical 1 hour
Location: Practical component is conducted at Surrey Hills or Nunawading
- All face to face and online course material provided
- On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a statement of attainment
- All courses are delivered by qualified trainers and assessors with relevant sector experience
- The face-to-face delivery will include an observation assessment
- The online theory component must be completed before the practical element is delivered.
RTO ID: 45098
This training course is a Nationally Recognised Certificate and meets AQF standards.