This workshop is designed to support individuals working with people with Autism and carers/family/friends in the community. This three-hour course will equip you to understand autism, respond effectively and implement support strategies within the support work framework encompassing positive behaviour support and inclusion.Make an Enquiry
OverviewDelivery Mode Face-to-face / Online Duration 3 hours Location Surrey Hills / Mobile Delivery (VIC)
- Understand autism and other spectrum disorders
- Positive Behaviour Support framework
- Importance of effective and positive observation
- Understanding the importance of behavioural support and inclusion
- Reporting outcomes.
- All course material provided
- At the successful completion of the workshop, participants are given a certificate of completion
- All courses are delivered by qualified trainers and assessors with relevant sector experience.
Full Course FeesFee Type Student Fee Full Fee $140 Staff Fee* $135
* Discount applies to staff of ONCALL and partner organisations.
Please note: All course dates are subject to change dependent on student numbers.