In recent times, mental health within our communities, workplaces and homes has certainly had a lot of focus. The ever increasing importance and holistic supportive approach to support our own and fellow colleagues can be addressed in a safe and open learning forum. With this, ONCALL Training College is proud to offer our new Workplace Mental Health Awareness course.
OverviewDelivery Mode Face-to-face / Online Duration 2 x 1 hour sessions Location ONCALL Training College / Mobile Delivery (VIC) Participant Numbers 8-12 participants
- The concept of mental health wellness
- The responsibilities of workplaces and team members regarding mental health
- How we might identify that “all is not well”
- When and how to respond if help is required
- Personal action plan to improve participants own mental health.
- All course material provided
- At the successful completion of the workshop, participants are given a certificate of completion
- All courses are delivered by qualified trainers and assessors with relevant sector experience.